Eight candidates have confirmed they will be contesting the Torfaen seat in the upcoming Senedd Elections.
Voters in Torfaen will go to the polls on Thursday 6 May 2021 and also:
- Elect four candidates to represent South Wales East for the Senedd.
- Elect the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent.
Register to vote
Polling stations will open across Torfaen from 7am to 10pm on Thursday 6 May 2021.
Torfaen candidates- Senedd Elections 2021
- Lyn Ackerman: Plaid Cymru- The Party of Wales
- Veronica German: Welsh Liberal Democrats – Put Recovery First
- Thomas Harrison: UKIP Scrap The Assembly/Senedd
- Lynne Neagle: Welsh Labour
- Gruff Parry: Welsh Conservative Party
- Mathew Ross-Francombe: Freedom Alliance. No Lockdowns. No curfews.
- Ian Williams: Reform UK
- Ryan Williams: Gwlad -The Welsh Independence Party